Justice, Discsusion Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice, Discsusion Boards

Elite Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heroes. What do we Want?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathborn
Dust And Gravel
Deathborn

Heroes. What do we Want? Empty
PostSubject: Heroes. What do we Want?   Heroes. What do we Want? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:04 am

Ok. We have the Terrain strait, now all we need are creeps and heroes. Any ideas?

Justitia seems to have a Human vs. Orc thing going by looking at the Terrain. But I think the Idea is kinda played out. Any others?
Back to top Go down
Cecil
Admin
Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Heroes. What do we Want?   Heroes. What do we Want? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:08 pm

Don't know.

Just going to use Melee/Ladder heroes as fillers, for the time being.
Back to top Go down
http://justice.phpbb9.com
Deathborn
Dust And Gravel
Deathborn

PostSubject: Re: Heroes. What do we Want?   Heroes. What do we Want? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:13 pm

Doesn't seem good enough for me to just use Melee heroes. I have some old hero ideas around somewhere. I'll see if I can dig them up. In the meantime do we want custom skinned or regular creeps?
Back to top Go down
Cecil
Admin
Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Heroes. What do we Want?   Heroes. What do we Want? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:39 pm

Deathborn wrote:
Doesn't seem good enough for me to just use Melee heroes. I have some old hero ideas around somewhere. I'll see if I can dig them up. In the meantime do we want custom skinned or regular creeps?
Want creeps and terrain to be skinned over heroes.
Back to top Go down
Deathborn
Dust And Gravel
Deathborn

PostSubject: Re: Heroes. What do we Want?   Heroes. What do we Want? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:29 pm

Recently you told me you wanted something like Elves and Satyr. Should we have heroes along those lines then?
Back to top Go down
TheWallFlower
Dust
TheWallFlower

PostSubject: Re: Heroes. What do we Want?   Heroes. What do we Want? Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:03 pm

I think a theme of Elves vs. Sayter would be sort of cool, but how about elves against all sort of forest creatures? Like after the demons were defeated at the world tree their coruption spread to the creatures of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Cecil
Admin
Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Heroes. What do we Want?   Heroes. What do we Want? Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:40 pm

TheWallFlower wrote:
I think a theme of Elves vs. Sayter would be sort of cool, but how about elves against all sort of forest creatures? Like after the demons were defeated at the world tree their coruption spread to the creatures of the forest.
W3 story isn't being used, but—
I was going to used some form of "corrupted" creatures since that has not yet been done-- Elves are overdone, but they'll be there for the time being.
Back to top Go down
TheWallFlower
Dust
TheWallFlower

PostSubject: Re: Heroes. What do we Want?   Heroes. What do we Want? Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:21 pm

Humans then? How about a human foresting company of some sort disturbes the "corrupted" creatures home. The human company hires heroes across the land to defend their workers and equipment, and the "corrupted" have all sorts of forest creatures to attack the humans.
Back to top Go down
Cecil
Admin
Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Heroes. What do we Want?   Heroes. What do we Want? Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:11 pm

TheWallFlower wrote:
Humans then? How about a human foresting company of some sort disturbes the "corrupted" creatures home. The human company hires heroes across the land to defend their workers and equipment, and the "corrupted" have all sorts of forest creatures to attack the humans.
Humans were already planned as a default enemy of the corrupted team.

If nothing else shows up (say, a good showcase of models that would blend well with each other/normal w3 units), then the humans, as well as your "company" idea will most likely be inputed.
Back to top Go down
Weyrling
V.I.Mapper
Weyrling

PostSubject: Re: Heroes. What do we Want?   Heroes. What do we Want? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:14 pm

I have always found it strange that every single AoS does 2 different species fighting, when humans are very good at getting into large wars just between themselves. Just some food for thought.

Last edited by Weyrling on Thu May 22, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cecil
Admin
Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Heroes. What do we Want?   Heroes. What do we Want? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:15 pm

Weyrling wrote:
I have always found it strange that every single AoS does 2 different species fighting, when humans are very good at getting into large wars just between themselves. Just some food for thought.
Things might be different in a world with more than one race. It's sort of how blacks & whites stick to their own race, in schools, wars, and riots, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes. What do we Want?   Heroes. What do we Want? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes. What do we Want?
Page 1 of 1