Justice, Discsusion Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice, Discsusion Boards

Elite Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Messages In Songs Played Backwards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cecil
Admin
Cecil

Messages In Songs Played Backwards Empty
PostSubject: Messages In Songs Played Backwards   Messages In Songs Played Backwards Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:30 pm

http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

I would like all of them to be commented on (mainly Stairway). This changes the way I think of the songs... are they coincidences? Some seem obviously backwards on purpose. This has all freaked me out, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
http://justice.phpbb9.com
Scarthem
Dirt
Scarthem

PostSubject: Re: Messages In Songs Played Backwards   Messages In Songs Played Backwards Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:08 pm

If I recall, Albino Black Sheep should have most of them still kept on their site. I'll edit this and put them up here when I find them again.
Back to top Go down
TheWallFlower
Dust
TheWallFlower

PostSubject: Re: Messages In Songs Played Backwards   Messages In Songs Played Backwards Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:37 pm

I know the beatles ment to put the paul is dead thing in their song, but I'm not so sure about the others. I'm not really one to belive in coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messages In Songs Played Backwards   Messages In Songs Played Backwards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Messages In Songs Played Backwards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Justice, Discsusion Boards :: Talk :: Cordial Consecution-
Jump to: